Pretty pastel, Spring and Easter 5" charms.  Lets make a bright, cheerful quilt for Spring, there is lots of charm pack patterns out there.  After making your quilt post pictures, so we can all enjoy them.  So I"m wanting to get at least 8 - 9 swappers, that way we will each receive a full charm pack.

1.  Five different - 5" charm squares (eight baggies of 5 charms per bag per person that joins the swap)

2.  All Spring, Easter, Pastel prints - 100% cotton, good quality fabric Please.

3. Package your five different 5" charm squares in  zip lock baggies with your name on the baggies or in the baggies.

4.  Make sure you include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your squares.

5.  Please mail your charms to the me by 3/24/17 (PM me for my address) and I'll get them back to you by 3/28/17.

6.  Sign up in the comments below and send me a PM for my address.  Deadline for sign ups is March 21.  Thanks.

*These are the ones signed up for the swap so far:

1.  Sue-Anne Walker

2.  Linda Kaskla  - 2 sets

3.  Kathy Gurgone

4.  Minday Jacobs

5.  Rebecca Schmitt

6.  Connie Leydig  - 2 sets

**3/19/17 - At this point we don't have 8 people yet, So I thought I would extend the deadline for another week for sign ups.  The sign up deadline will be 3/28/17.  Please mail charms to me by 3/31/17.

3/29/17***=We now have our 8 swappers, please send in your charms.  8 baggies with 5 charms in each please with your name and address on each bag.  Thank you all for participating!!!

Views: 360

Replies to This Discussion

I did!

I received 14 although I sent in the required 16.

I'm sorry, I guess that's because we had 1 swapper who didn't send their charms, therefore with you and I doing the 2 sets each it made it 14, but I have extra, so I'll send you some more.  Thanks for letting me know.

I got my charms! I love them.... Thank you every one......

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service