Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
Pretty pastel, Spring and Easter 5" charms. Lets make a bright, cheerful quilt for Spring, there is lots of charm pack patterns out there. After making your quilt post pictures, so we can all enjoy them. So I"m wanting to get at least 8 - 9 swappers, that way we will each receive a full charm pack.
1. Five different - 5" charm squares (eight baggies of 5 charms per bag per person that joins the swap)
2. All Spring, Easter, Pastel prints - 100% cotton, good quality fabric Please.
3. Package your five different 5" charm squares in zip lock baggies with your name on the baggies or in the baggies.
4. Make sure you include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your squares.
5. Please mail your charms to the me by 3/24/17 (PM me for my address) and I'll get them back to you by 3/28/17.
6. Sign up in the comments below and send me a PM for my address. Deadline for sign ups is March 21. Thanks.
*These are the ones signed up for the swap so far:
1. Sue-Anne Walker
2. Linda Kaskla - 2 sets
3. Kathy Gurgone
4. Minday Jacobs
5. Rebecca Schmitt
6. Connie Leydig - 2 sets
**3/19/17 - At this point we don't have 8 people yet, So I thought I would extend the deadline for another week for sign ups. The sign up deadline will be 3/28/17. Please mail charms to me by 3/31/17.
3/29/17***=We now have our 8 swappers, please send in your charms. 8 baggies with 5 charms in each please with your name and address on each bag. Thank you all for participating!!!
okay, that sounds great. I'll put you down for two sets.
Just checking to make sure everyone has mailed their charms - Thanks.
Mailed out !!!!!!
I'll be able to get to the post office tomorrow!
Hi Connie; Have you received my blocks yet?
Have a wonderful day.....
Attention Ladies: Still waiting on one to send their charms, if they are not in my mail box this afternoon, I will go ahead and send all the others out. Thanks for doing the swap.
Connie, did you get mine? I send them out last Wednesday.
I got your's Rebecca, Thank you.
Connie, I just wanted to make sure that you received my blocks. I sent them a couple of weeks ago. Thanks, Kathy
yes, Kathy I got your's. Thank you so much.
Just checking to make sure everyone got their charms?