Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
Pretty pastel, Spring and Easter 5" charms. Lets make a bright, cheerful quilt for Spring, there is lots of charm pack patterns out there. After making your quilt post pictures, so we can all enjoy them. So I"m wanting to get at least 8 - 9 swappers, that way we will each receive a full charm pack.
1. Five different - 5" charm squares (eight baggies of 5 charms per bag per person that joins the swap)
2. All Spring, Easter, Pastel prints - 100% cotton, good quality fabric Please.
3. Package your five different 5" charm squares in zip lock baggies with your name on the baggies or in the baggies.
4. Make sure you include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your squares.
5. Please mail your charms to the me by 3/24/17 (PM me for my address) and I'll get them back to you by 3/28/17.
6. Sign up in the comments below and send me a PM for my address. Deadline for sign ups is March 21. Thanks.
*These are the ones signed up for the swap so far:
1. Sue-Anne Walker
2. Linda Kaskla - 2 sets
3. Kathy Gurgone
4. Minday Jacobs
5. Rebecca Schmitt
6. Connie Leydig - 2 sets
**3/19/17 - At this point we don't have 8 people yet, So I thought I would extend the deadline for another week for sign ups. The sign up deadline will be 3/28/17. Please mail charms to me by 3/31/17.
3/29/17***=We now have our 8 swappers, please send in your charms. 8 baggies with 5 charms in each please with your name and address on each bag. Thank you all for participating!!!
Hello I would like to join this swap, Please..
okay, sounds great. I'll PM you my address. Thank you.
Thanks got it !
Just one baggie of five squares correct?
yes, that is correct
Now that confuses me. I thought it'd be one bag of five squares per person in the swap. If we only send in five squares, we'd only receive five, which isn't a charm pack's worth.
Oh my, you're exactly right, I didn't think that through. We would have to send 1 bag of 5 charms per each person that joins the swap. Thanks for clearly that up for me.
I'm sorry, we would have to send 1 baggie of 5 charms per person that joins the swap. I wasn't thinking.
would you like to join the swap?
I'd be interested if we get enough people.
I'm still in!!!!