There has been some interest in doing a dress block swap. There will be a maximum of 12 participants. Each person will do a dress block representative of their birth month for example, if you were born in July, a patriotic themed dress etc. if there are duplicate months you must willing to switch to a month that is not represented. Your finished block size needs to be 12 1/2 inches. If you would like to participate, please respond to this bread by saying "I'm in!" First 11 responses will be the participants. Blocks will be due to me by May 31. Looking forward to seeing the months!

Below are the months that are already been spoken for.  I am flexible to change my month, so if you want to join, say I'm in and the month you would like of the remaining choices.  First come first served!

January Kathy Gurgone

February Kenya Hampton

March Vicki Bujnak

April Carla J Walton

May Mary-Anne Buist

June Connie Wilkerson

July Wilma Schirra-Kays

August Beth A North

September Jean McCusker

October Mary Aldrich

November Chris Michelle

December Cristin McCusker

Views: 2599

Replies to This Discussion

Wow!!

These are so cute.

Oh these are just so cute.  Vicki, I want a blue one please. (Snicker)

Mary-anne those are so cute.

thanks Kathy - hope you like it when you receive!

I haven't done much commenting here lately, like weeks, :)). I do want to let everyone know how cute I think your dress blocks are. Superior work as usual. You all are so very talented. Good stuff!

So good to know you are lurking out there Ethelda dear.

nice to hear from you Ethelda...........hope all is well!

Awe, thank you!

Vicki, Did our dresses arrive safely?

Vicki the dresses should arrive thursday or friday - please let me know when they are received....I have a tracking number - and you will have to sign for them.  The last time I only used tracking from usa to canada - they told me they only track to the border and none of my recipients in canada received their gifts - so this time I added the signature - going from canada to usa....hopefully they won't get lost.  Have a great day!  I will now watch thru the site for a the beautiful photos as they arrive - I won't see my bunch til November when I get back to Arizona.  :-)

Have you received everyone's blocks? I am so excited to get them and see them all together.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service