Start of a new block exchange!

9" finished - It can be any idea you want to swap. You just need to do all of the same idea.

The backing fabric must be of quality fabric. You will make 11 sent to me to be distributed back to all of you. This will be no different than the swaps we did before.

Deadline to join is Nov. 6, 2017

Message Carla Walton for her address she will receive the mail please make sure you place in your package a return postage envelope. Mailing date before Nov. 30 2017 this is the deadline, if your blocks are not received or you need help message Carla Walton on your reason for a delay. Post comments please to keep everyone abroad of your situation.

Admin: Carla Walton
Please send your pkgs to Carla Walton she will private message her address

1. Chef Lisa
2. Ethelda *
3. Vicki
4. Beth
5. Mary-Anne
6. Rebecca
7. Gail Brown
8. Wilma
9. Melanie

Views: 938

Replies to This Discussion

It can be anything you want. Just remember you will send 11 of the same and you will get 11 back different.
That depends on who signs up and when I get 12 people.
I was thinking November sometime.
You want in Rebecca? I'll put your name down.

Sure! I need something new, fun and different. Does each block have to be identical, or just the same pattern? (real question: can I use scraps or do I need to plan yardage? ;-) )

I think I'm going to do something geometric maybe a sunburst!

I am playing around with a Dresden of some sort.............

Still thinking about it. I think it will be paper-pieced. Maybe a Jinny Beyer block.
I love Jimmy Beyer blocks!
I belonged to an art group in AZ back in late 80s early 90s and I did a cool sunburst block back in the day and I think I still have my original
Nice!
Still have openings for the 9" swap block.
Anyone want in?
hang in there ..i'm sure carla, connie & one more will show up soon! wish i could join, but i haven't been able to sit in a chair & to sew or knit since last april. :((
The same pattern but it can be different colors. No one will even know. We have always posted progress. Enjoy!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service