Hi Everyone!

I have taken the lead to organize the 2017 Teacup Block swap.  We  have 12 members, so the group is closed.  

Vicki Bujnak

Ginny Anderson

Rebecca Schmidt

Wilma Schirra-Kups

Mary Aldrich

Jean McCusker

Cristin McCusker

Carla J. Walton

Beth A. North

Chef Lisa

Connie Wilkerson

Pat Waters

Going forward, please use this discussion thread for all correspondence regarding this swap!

Thank you all and Happy Quilting!

Vicki

Views: 2612

Replies to This Discussion

I like them together Both, very nice!

Very pretty.

Beth, the pair are lovely.

everything you have shown is great Beth. if you don't stop giving us choices you are going to have to make all of them. lol.

I just want to be sure that I make the right thing to fit in with the whole quilt.  I have six of them stitched out since I could not do much yesterday.  Hubby says I need to make placemats like these.

they are all lovely. and will fit in fine. :)

Here they are! I just need to stitch down the fused applique parts (spout and handle and knob) and they are done and ready to go!

Hmmm...ya know, seeing these altogether, I just may have to make another set just for me ;)

Oh these are cute. Reminds me of the nursery rhyme..."I'm a little teapot...."

Haha!  They remind me too.  

All the pots are striking.  Hmmm who will receive which.

They look great!

adorable!!! I love them all.

Holy Moley! You gals are speedy! Your cups look wonderful, Carla! Love the different colors of your teapots, Rebecca! A little sashing and borders and you would have a nice throw! 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service