Jean McCusker's Discussions (836)

Discussions Replied To (831) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that would be fun.  I hope a few more people will think so, too.  I will kee…"

Jean McCusker replied 19 minutes ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"can’t wait, Lisa."

Jean McCusker replied 15 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I love quails."

Jean McCusker replied 15 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thank you for hosting.  This was an excellent idea for a swap."

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"If it's half as good as your under the sea block, it'll be outstanding."

Jean McCusker replied yesterday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I just sent my blocks to you.  I will send tracking number when I get that email.  T…"

Jean McCusker replied yesterday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thanks!"

Jean McCusker replied on Tuesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

" I agree with Carla.  They truly are cool. Hoping both hubbys will have good results…"

Jean McCusker replied on Tuesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Adorable.  Can I change my mind about tendrils - yours will show better."

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Absolutely."

Jean McCusker replied on Monday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 19 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service