Chris Michelle's Discussions (637)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"I am confused....does this mean you weren't missing a Jellyfish?"

Chris Michelle replied Jul 8 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"Carla, did your missing Jellyfish block ever turn up? I have a sample one that might…"

Chris Michelle replied Jul 7 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"Got my blocks and they are all great. What a gift to get 14 blocks back! Thanks ladi…"

Chris Michelle replied Jul 7 to Patchwork Christmas in July

276 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"Not a problem for me either. Can't really help how long the post office takes to del…"

Chris Michelle replied Jun 26 to Patchwork Christmas in July

276 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"My blocks arrived today too! The photos really do not do them justice. Thank you eve…"

Chris Michelle replied Jun 25 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"Cathy, Can you confirm if you received my blocks. Tracking information shows they we…"

Chris Michelle replied Jun 24 to Patchwork Christmas in July

276 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"Working on creating a baby quilt with an Under the Sea theme. Trying to digitize som…"

Chris Michelle replied Jun 23 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"Carla-were you able to use my pre-printed label?"

Chris Michelle replied Jun 23 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"They look amazing all together. I need to start to think about how I will use them i…"

1068 on Saturday
Reply by carla j walton

"Since you women are on a roll with locating things, would one of you find my pressin…"

Chris Michelle replied Jun 23 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

290 3 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service