Beth A. North's Discussions (2,510)

Discussions Replied To (699) Replies Latest Activity

"Beautiful as always.  love the colors."

Beth A. North replied on Tuesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

122 14 minutes ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"After all was said and done with the fish, I was cleaning up and looking for a book…"

Beth A. North replied on Tuesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

122 14 minutes ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"You're welcome.  I emailed that to you. "

Beth A. North replied on Tuesday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

965 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Love those fabrics.  Such cuteness. "

Beth A. North replied on Tuesday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

965 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Will get you that tracking number when I get a brief moment.  Lots of work being don…"

Beth A. North replied on Monday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

965 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Yeah my blocks are there.  All done, happy and content. Loving the other blocks thu…"

Beth A. North replied on Monday to Patchwork Christmas in July

189 18 hours ago
Reply by Chris Michelle

"Depends on how my show quilts go and how much time they will be taking.  Lord knows…"

Beth A. North replied Jun 15 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way)

117 1 hour ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"All the better to see and eat the other fishes. HA HA HA (Evil snicker) "

Beth A. North replied Jun 15 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

965 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Hmmm, contemplating this one.  I have not made a courthouse block. "

Beth A. North replied Jun 15 to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way)

117 1 hour ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Think I have a complete barracuda now. "

Beth A. North replied Jun 15 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

965 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service