Anna Quilts's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I need to trim them up or do people want me to leave them a little larger?"

Anna Quilts replied 5 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

407 5 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"The quail looks adorable on the grey fabric and since he is partially in front of th…"

Anna Quilts replied Aug 6 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

407 5 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Both are cute as can be but I favor the top hat just because my siblings and I alway…"

Anna Quilts replied Aug 4 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

144 1 hour ago
Reply by Sharon Gallegos

"As for the size you can always do a pieced block with the embroidery in the center o…"

Anna Quilts replied Aug 3 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

144 1 hour ago
Reply by Sharon Gallegos

"I like the last two and think the one with the birdhouse is the cutest. I agree that…"

Anna Quilts replied Aug 3 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

144 1 hour ago
Reply by Sharon Gallegos

"He's impressive Carla. What a beautiful block."

Anna Quilts replied Aug 2 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

144 1 hour ago
Reply by Sharon Gallegos

"I like the first one much better, grey/green with leaves. It seems to go better with…"

Anna Quilts replied Aug 2 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

407 5 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"I know right? Too many fun choices."

Anna Quilts replied Jul 30 to Snowman/snowpeople ONLY wintery block swap. - CLOSED

144 1 hour ago
Reply by Sharon Gallegos

"What a smart looking fellow!"

Anna Quilts replied Jul 14 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

407 5 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Beautiful Carla! What a job!"

Anna Quilts replied Jul 14 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

407 5 hours ago
Reply by Anna Quilts

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service