Anna Quilts's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you! That would be awesome."

Anna Quilts replied 12 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

129 7 hours ago
Reply by Kenya Suzanne Hampton

"Maybe there are some people interested in doing a side swap with me. I am thinking o…"

Anna Quilts replied 16 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

129 7 hours ago

"Such pretty blocks."

Anna Quilts replied 18 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way)

130 8 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I find log cabin blocks one of the harder blocks to make when it comes to exact size."

Anna Quilts replied 18 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way)

130 8 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"What a lovely block!"

130 8 hours ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Thank you Wilma!"

Anna Quilts replied on Wednesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

129 7 hours ago

"Here they are. They look cute together."

Anna Quilts replied on Wednesday to Patchwork Christmas in July

194 8 hours ago

"This one has a bit of a primitive feel. I hope you like it. I had fun making it and…"

Anna Quilts replied on Wednesday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

129 7 hours ago

""

129 7 hours ago

"A variety of colors is great. It is always fun to see which one you end up with."

Anna Quilts replied on Monday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

129 7 hours ago

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service