carla j walton's Discussions (5,293)

Discussions Replied To (1883) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes. Some awesome lightening. Just missed it in my shot. Sigh.... Kathy I got your…"

carla j walton replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Awe, tell him thank you."

carla j walton replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Hi Teresa!! How are you? "

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"It was!! It was incredible. I had a much better view of that area before those town…"

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Look at this wall of rain that came through! I didn't get a drop of this! "

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Lolol."

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Wilma, she sure does. I asked because I was going to offer to help her stitch them d…"

carla j walton replied on Thursday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"I did that after about 5 of them it sure helps when it comes to thread changes."

carla j walton replied on Thursday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Sounds like you have a good plan."

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

"Can't wait to see pictures!"

711 10 hours ago
Reply by Ginny Andersen

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service