donna rosengarten's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kathy-sent my blocks out yesterday including a pkg with postage prepaid attached…"

donna rosengarten replied yesterday to Patchwork Christmas in July

184 14 hours ago
Reply by Connie Wilkerson CRS

"Hi everyone--I haven't started my blocks yet because I can't make up my mind-it will…"

donna rosengarten replied May 22 to Patchwork Christmas in July

184 14 hours ago

"I'd  be interested also-thanks    Donna Rosengarten"

donna rosengarten replied May 10 to Patchwork Christmas in July

184 14 hours ago

"Suzanne-Have enjoyed the Fat Quarter Birthday Swap immensely however I won't be able…"

donna rosengarten replied Mar 6, 2013 to THE FAT BIRTHDAY SWAP CLUB-***SIGN-UP IS CLOSED***

479 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Bernice Rodriguez

"Hi Angie Chappell-Just rec'd the FQ for my Birthday-Thank you so much, I have just t…"

donna rosengarten replied Mar 6, 2013 to THE FAT BIRTHDAY SWAP CLUB-***SIGN-UP IS CLOSED***

479 Apr 26, 2013

"Marcia As I mentioned in a previous message  I had a snafu on this end-all my own fa…"

donna rosengarten replied Mar 4, 2013 to THE FAT BIRTHDAY SWAP CLUB-***SIGN-UP IS CLOSED***

479 Apr 26, 2013

"Dear Marcia-Had a bit of a snafu on this end -- Happy Birthday a little late but nev…"

donna rosengarten replied Mar 1, 2013 to THE FAT BIRTHDAY SWAP CLUB-***SIGN-UP IS CLOSED***

479 Apr 26, 2013

"Sandi-I mailed your Birthday Fat Quarter on the 22nd so you'll get it a few days pas…"

donna rosengarten replied Jan 24, 2013 to THE FAT BIRTHDAY SWAP CLUB-***SIGN-UP IS CLOSED***

479 Apr 26, 2013

"Sandi-I've rec'd your updated address via Suzanne-thank you & Enjoy your New Hom…"

donna rosengarten replied Nov 15, 2012 to THE FAT BIRTHDAY SWAP CLUB-***SIGN-UP IS CLOSED***

479 Apr 26, 2013

"Finally got busy and got my group # 2 people mailed this morning so Angie and Linda…"

donna rosengarten replied Nov 8, 2012 to THE FAT BIRTHDAY SWAP CLUB-***SIGN-UP IS CLOSED***

479 Apr 26, 2013

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service