donna rosengarten's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Kathy-Jean I love your prints--I would love to go thru your stash!!! LO…"

donna rosengarten replied on Thursday to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap

54 yesterday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I think that would be great--I am enjoying the planning and fabric selection--I can'…"

donna rosengarten replied on Thursday to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap

54 yesterday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Hey Everybody  Haven't heard from anyone lately-Do we have enuf people to start this?"

54 yesterday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Hi Kathy--I am definitely in--please add my name to your list!"

donna rosengarten replied Aug 9 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap

54 yesterday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I am in-please add me to your list--"

donna rosengarten replied Aug 9 to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Block Swap

54 yesterday
Reply by Jean McCusker

"I thought I responded to this last evening, but evidently I must have missed the sen…"

donna rosengarten replied Jul 6 to Patchwork Christmas in July

315 Jul 29
Reply by carla j walton

"Happy Birthday Wilma-great time of year for that cause you don't compete with the ho…"

donna rosengarten replied Jun 28 to Patchwork Christmas in July

315 Jul 29
Reply by carla j walton

"I like that idea -- as  I am in the middle of fixing a previously made quilt that ma…"

315 Jul 29
Reply by carla j walton

"Just a question--who is celebrating 4th of July this weekend or are you celebrating…"

315 Jul 29
Reply by carla j walton

"Fine with me also Donna"

donna rosengarten replied Jun 25 to Patchwork Christmas in July

315 Jul 29
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service