Connie Wilkerson CRS's Discussions (1,412)

Discussions Replied To (954) Replies Latest Activity

"love!"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied 19 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

205 44 minutes ago
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Awesome. All of these blocks are great "

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied 20 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

205 44 minutes ago

"This block makes me hungry lol. I really love it "

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied 20 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

205 44 minutes ago

"Love it. I need to get out and collect a few"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied 22 hours ago to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

205 44 minutes ago

"Ha. The spellcheck gremlin gets me all the time"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied 23 hours ago to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

997 8 hours ago

"Perfect. Yay!"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

205 44 minutes ago

"I’ll take two spots as well"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied yesterday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

205 44 minutes ago

"It’s not too late :). I’ll make yours fall colors if you want. Good idea "

205 44 minutes ago

"I can’t wait!  What wedding quilt you need to finish?  The crazy lady is chasing squ…"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied yesterday to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

997 8 hours ago

"Thank you:)"

Connie Wilkerson CRS replied on Friday to Scrappy Courthouse Blocks (Colored Your Way) CLOSED

205 44 minutes ago

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service