Wilma Schirra-Kays's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Hope all goes well.  Your block is great."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Monday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Hi there, hope everything is going well with your mom and remodel."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied on Sunday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Saw this on my FB page and thought I would share. "

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Jul 15 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Carla, they turned out beautifully.  So much talent and imagination here."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Jul 15 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"So very cute.  I think I have that pattern for the truck, know I have a VW bug....if…"

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Wow, this is fabulous.  I will really have to get busy when I get home.  Only have 3…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Jul 14 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Funny, sometimes we just have to grin and smile.  We often wonder where we messed up…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Jul 13 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 Jul 13
Reply by carla j walton

"But it looks good.....hello to all from Albany NY....such a long day.  Managed to fi…"

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Jul 12 to Patchwork Christmas in July

277 yesterday
Reply by Linda Kaskla

"The stitching really enhances them.  Great job."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Jul 8 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

"Very pretty, Connie."

Wilma Schirra-Kays replied Jul 8 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

308 20 minutes ago
Reply by Jean McCusker

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service