Mary-Anne Buist's Discussions (570)

Discussions Replied To (491) Replies Latest Activity

"oh my gosh - that is absolutely adorable - I'd like a blue/purple truck too!  "

Mary-Anne Buist replied 18 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"how friggin awesome!  love em all but like that purple/blue leaf too - when I get mi…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied 18 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"never realized how much work these little suckers are LOL.................hoping to…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied yesterday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"LOVE him!!!"

Mary-Anne Buist replied yesterday to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Well - it is ALMOST done - I have 3 stitched and 7 more to go - then I will have to…"

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"wow aren't you fast - just put my fabrics together last night - love it!"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Jul 6 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"what kind of machine do you have Chris?"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Jun 27 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"you should have sent me a message - I would have done it for free LOL........I use P…"

Mary-Anne Buist replied Jun 27 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"oh how awesome and such a great story!  Glad she is doing well in her recovery"

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"ohhhh can't wait to see it "

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service