Chef Lisa's Discussions (1,977)

Discussions Replied To (901) Replies Latest Activity

"OM gosh I better step up my game here. These are turning out so cute. "

Chef Lisa replied 2 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Omg that is very cute"

Chef Lisa replied 2 hours ago to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"I have time to search for fabrics this am. I was going to use a dk brown bkgd but wa…"

Chef Lisa replied Jul 1 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"OM I’m going crazy! I put all my hand appliqué projects away in boxes n may not get…"

Chef Lisa replied Jun 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"What color bkgd or is up to each person? I have a design drawn out and a few ideas"

Chef Lisa replied Jun 29 to "In The Pumpkin Patch" 12.5 inch block swap - sign up is now closed.

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Carla I think I need to do a swap. With my mother improving I think this would be a…"

274 1 hour ago
Reply by carla j walton

"Sorry after looking at all of them together I see one is a jellyfish. I took them to…"

Chef Lisa replied Jun 27 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"I think I got an extra octopus it had two different bkgd"

Chef Lisa replied Jun 27 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"I got back from hospital and my blocks were here. Thanks it sure brightened my eveni…"

Chef Lisa replied Jun 26 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

"WOW! They all look awesome. Thank you Carla for an amazing swap. Back to the hospita…"

Chef Lisa replied Jun 25 to Under the Sea 12.5 inch Block swap. Applique only. Hand or machine. swap is now closed to sign ups

1068 yesterday
Reply by carla j walton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service