Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
If you would like to join a 100% DESIGNER QUALITY Quilt Store batik swap:
*Start by being friends of Chef Lisa, Carla Walton and Colette LeFever:
RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Fabric MUST BE DESIGNER QUALITY ONLY - meaning this: bali, island batiks, moda, timeless treasures, Robert kaufmann, Hoffman, Batavia, komo, Michael miller, jinny beyer, Avlyn, Anthology, tonga, komo and galaxy and the like. fabrics not meeting this requirement WILL BE RETURNED.
2. you MUST be a member of the batik swap to participate and comments about the batik swap should be made on the batik swap page.
3. you are responsible for your postage in both sending and returning your fabric and the quality of envelopes you choose to use.
4. we are NOT responsible for items lost in the mail. we will do our best to get them to you but we cannot control the post office.
5. the swap will be centralized - meaning that the swap fabrics will be sent to a coordinator for distribution.
6. fabrics should be sent in a timely manner.
7. please comment regularly so that we know you are still around and interested
.......SWAPS WILL BE LISTED IN THE ''PAGES'' BLOCK BELLOW THE MEMBERS BOX.....
Location: ALSO : SWAPPING, FUN for EVERYONE! & CHARM SQUARE SWAP!
Latest Activity: 32 minutes ago
block choices : …Continue
Here you can post recipes and tips or ideas. I will have many from being a Chef for many years. I also know the science behind cooking like : Alton Brown. I also have many tricks of the trade!ENJOY!Continue