Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
I don’t know about you, but I love color. Lots and lots of bright and riotous color. This challenge is going to be a little different.
It is called the Paint Chip Challenge because you will be creating something from only the colors on your assigned paint chip card. The item you create can be anything and made with any medium. You could paint, knit, crochet, quilt, build, bead, whatever your imagination can come up with. There is only one rule. The ONLY colors you can use in your creation are the colors on the paint chip. Sound intriguing?
Here are the specifics:
1) Sign up on the discussion thread entitled "Paint Chip Challenge". If you miss the sign-up deadline, you can still participate. You just won’t be eligible for a prize at the end of the challenge.
2) Send me your address either via a private message on this board or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to put “Paint Chip Challenge” in the subject line.
3) Once everyone has signed up, I will go to the hardware store and choose the appropriate number of paint cards and assign one to each participant.
4) I will mail your paint card to you withing a few days.
5) Begin creating.
6) Post a photo of your creation and the paint chip (so we can see how well you matched your colors) to the discussion thread by the stated deadline.
7) We will have a secret ballot vote to choose the winner.
As always, if you have questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to let me know.