Inspiring Quilters, Stitch by Stitch
The FIUP (Finish It UP) Challenge is to give you some incentive to complete some of those UFO's and possibly win some great FQs to use in a new UFO!
Here's all there is to joining the challenge.
1. Decide what quilting projects you want to have accomplished by the end of each two month period. Set challenging, but realistic goals for yourself. You don't have to list every UFO you have. The object isn't to overwhelm yourself, but to set goals that work for YOU. Don't feel bad if you set a goal you don't meet in the end. Life happens. Hopefully, this challenge will help you be a bit more productive.
2. Select up to 6 goals. A goal might be to finish a quilt, finish a significant portion of a quilt, complete a certain amount of hand-quilting, cut fabric for a project, organize your stash or sewing room, learn your new quilting software, or whatever you deem important enough to list. Once goals are selected, those goals remain for that particular bi-monthly Challenge.
3. Post your list of goals as a comment on the discussion titled “Feb 15-March 30 FIUP CHALLENGE”. Public commitment is good! It helps to motivate.
4. Send me one fat quarter AND one stamp for the drawing. Please send fabric that you would want to win!
*****PLEASE NOTE! FQs MUST be received by the 30th of the first month in the bi-monthly challenge if you wish to be included in the FIUP drawing!****
6. When you complete a goal, post a comment celebrating your success! I will add your name to the drawing once for each goal you complete (remember only up to 6 chances).
7. At the end of the second month of the challenge, one winner will win the entire fat quarter "stash" collected for the current bi-monthly challenge. The more participants we have the bigger and better the “stash”.
If you have any questions, let me know. You may post them to the discussion, send me a private message