This challenge is to see how many UFOs you can finish in the year.   Supporting and encouraging one another in completing our accumulated UFOs.

You can set a goal for each month, but definitely is not required.

A "finish" is defined as removing said UFO from your incomplete stack of projects. The way you accomplish this is up to you. You can finish the project, pass it on to someone else to finish, donate it, sell it.... you see, we are very flexible. Our goal is to reduce the pile of UFOs.

And yes, you can move your UFO to someone else's pile. We are great enablers, too!

All are welcome to hop on this UFO train; we reach out our hands to help you get on. The train will blow it's whistle for each new member and we ring the bell for all the finishes that happen!!

It doesn't matter how you count your UFO's; it's entirely up to you. No UFO Police allowed here!!!

We all love pictures so feel free to share whenever another UFO becomes a Finished project!

Views: 231

Replies to This Discussion

This quilt is done.  It was leftover blocks that did not go in the other hunter star I did which was cut up at that time, over 12 years ago or so.  I assembled it I think last year, but did not get it quilted till now.  I was going to do something fancy in the dark solid blocks, but could not think of anything that would work.  I did an edge to edge on it and love the use of the copper micro thread.  It is soft but yet that little sparkle so as not to overpower it.  i like how it turned out. 

OHHHHHHH so very nice, Beth.  I think this is my favorite of all you have done.

This Hunter's Star is so elegant, Beth! Love the quilting! 

I love what you did with your leftover Hunter's Star blocks!  The quilting is lovely!

I'm up to date with the R&R civil war Sampler today.  Behind with everything else!  LOL

That is beautiful Beth!

Thank you ladies.  Just glad it is done.  Now onto the next two I want done while doing my row by row

Finished another UFO, Sweetheart Houses.  Yeah, another one bites the dust.  I have several more to go, but will plug away at them.  Two of them are in time out right now.  So fed up with them not doing what I want and having a mind of their own.  Maybe a few more years sitting in the box will force them to behave. HA HA

I would like to join in. I have at least 4 quilts I need to finish it various degrees of completion.

The more the better.  UFOs are our little treasures.

Now I know someone has to have finished a UFO recently.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service