This challenge is to see how many UFOs you can finish in the year.   Supporting and encouraging one another in completing our accumulated UFOs.

You can set a goal for each month, but definitely is not required.

A "finish" is defined as removing said UFO from your incomplete stack of projects. The way you accomplish this is up to you. You can finish the project, pass it on to someone else to finish, donate it, sell it.... you see, we are very flexible. Our goal is to reduce the pile of UFOs.

And yes, you can move your UFO to someone else's pile. We are great enablers, too!

All are welcome to hop on this UFO train; we reach out our hands to help you get on. The train will blow it's whistle for each new member and we ring the bell for all the finishes that happen!!

It doesn't matter how you count your UFO's; it's entirely up to you. No UFO Police allowed here!!!

We all love pictures so feel free to share whenever another UFO becomes a Finished project!

Views: 107

Replies to This Discussion

awww :-)

YES!!! Finally done with a UFO. 

very well done, pretty

Oh goodness, I also finished a Hexi runner ufo project.  Toot Toot, that is five this month and counting.

Wow!  Beth.  Those are gorgeous quilts.  Ginny, what are you doing this afternoon?  It's snowing like crazy here.  We could get a few of my UFOs finished. 

Hubby and I had an appointment to get our tax returns completed at H&R Block this afternoon but I had to cancel because I didn't think Hubby was up to driving across town in all the snow.  I just finished the Bunnies quilt and I'm making binding for the Sampler quilt.

Hi to all of you. I have been working hard to get my original WOTB (Women of the Bible) top together this weekend. Quite a puzzle of assembly with many partial seams. Because the workbook Karen and I used had more women than the quilt has, we have made up blocks for the rest of the women in our workbook, which I have decided will go into a second quilt with a much more simple layout. Since I am working parttime now, I am not as organized as some of us are and not accomplishing as much. It is what it is! LOL I have never been known for being speedy. Bible study, via Skype is on my agenda this morning and then it is back to the puzzle assembly. I am determined that this top will be together by Sunday. 

I would love to spend the afternoon with you, Elizabeth! We could gab and sew and have a grand ol' time! 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service