Make the Halloween BOM from fat cat patterns and share your progress and pictures. 

Www.fatcatpatterns.com  

Views: 228

Replies to This Discussion

This is super cute, just like Christmas quilt it is a BOM. It will NOT be finished in time for this year's Halloween but it is still adorable. Also she will be offering the whole pattern at a very reasonable price if anyone does want to get in ahead of Halloween.

Thanks for setting this up.  It is super cute.

Do you have the direct link? 

It's just on fat cat patterns. It starts April first.

Www.fatcatpatterns.com

We are nearly there to download our first pattern!!

You are so funny Carla, not sure if I have time for this one.  It is cute though.

well you could always download the patterns anyway, in case you get time later. :)

Woop woop! If you are going to do the Boo-tacular BOM the first block was released today.

Go to www.fatcatpatterns.com to download your first block! And be sure to share a picture of your finished blocks!

Got it.  Once home can work on these.

Hopefully I will get to my first block today but before I do that I will make myself complete at least one fish block today

I have determined that my backgrounds will be mixed shades of purples. I want to use only stash and I want to be able to count it in my stashbusting. 

excellent!!  ...any purples that seem to be utilizing excessive space in your stash storage could find a loving & caring home in the cold, wet, windy, brown side of the 'Evergreen State'  

....just sayin'  :))

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service