Block Of the Months

There are usually multiple BoMs going on here at FatCat. Click on the image of the BoM to go to that particular download page.

2018 BoM

Gnome for the Holidays

This will start Feb. 1, 2018
Blocks will be offered on the first of the month. One block each month, with the last being offered on Nov. 1, 2018.

Click on the image or link to be taken to the download page

Instruction sheet with Yardage

this is a free download

Views: 2105

Replies to This Discussion

This is the thread for the Gnome for Christmas BoM.  This will be a fun adventure for the year.  Please share ideas, progress, and images of your quilt. 

Click on the Gnome for Holidays and it will take you to Fat Cat Patterns for the instructions.  Sign up quickly so you can get your fabrics picked out and set to go.  As Carla stated, this will be a great Stash and Scrap busting project. 

Thanks Beth.  I guess this should keep us on task LOL

so the first of my new years resolutions (NOT to make any BOMs) is broken....

this is so adorable, I just downloaded the instructions. I haven't done fusible applique so far, but will give it a try.

have a nice day,

Doro

Glad to have you join us Dorothee.

Well, at least you tried.  Just say to yourself, "I am using my stash, it is not a typical BOM".  See, you have not broken your resolution, this one is not a kit you have to subscribe to, just a pattern. 

Working the angles for ya.

smile - I am not going to tell you that I just bought 2.5 meters for the background and some reds and greens....

I have made that resolution too!  It hasn't worked with me either.  Glad you are joining us!!

Hmm, thinking about this one, last BOM I tried did not work out well for me.

This one is really easy Gayle.  And you will have us to encourage you too.

Why didn't it work for you?

Beth, I think it was too repetitious to hold my interest, it was boring.  Ok you all talked me into it, I will give it a try, worst that can happen is that I abandon it like the last one I tried., lol

With all of us doing this, should be more fun as well.  Plus, any questions, you can ask.  Plus, I may need the encouragement to keep going. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service