Block Of the Months

There are usually multiple BoMs going on here at FatCat. Click on the image of the BoM to go to that particular download page.

2018 BoM

Gnome for the Holidays

This will start Feb. 1, 2018
Blocks will be offered on the first of the month. One block each month, with the last being offered on Nov. 1, 2018.

Click on the image or link to be taken to the download page

Instruction sheet with Yardage

this is a free download

Views: 117

Replies to This Discussion

Most Fat Cat Patterns are easy to do.  Now I will need help with those letters, I am directionally challenged you know.,

They may already be reversed for you. 

So what color you going to do in the background?  A white on cream (WOC) or white on white (WOW).  Asking because i need to look thru scraps to find a beard fabric that will stand out just a little bit from the background and not sure which way will look best.

I am going to do the colors  and verbage on mine different. I am not real big on doing Christmas projects.  I like to make things that can be used at other times as well.  I too have to see what fabric I have for the background but thinking maybe a yellow or light brown/tan.  I too think this will be fun with others participating and sharing here.

I will probably do a deeper cream.

If you go back to the fat cat Web sight she shows it in a tan background and it looks really nice. The beards show up really well.

I found a beige snowflake fabric for the backing.  I have other scraps that will coordinate quite well with it.  I have to get a couple projects finished up before this really starts so I can keep up.

Count me in...but no gnomes for this house. LOL.  Found some cute penguins and snowmen thank to .Carla pointing me to the internet for children's coloring pages. Thank you Carla! 

You will definitely have to show us your blocks.  That sounds cute.

I think it will be adorable. Can't wait to see your version.

I have changed my mind, I am going to make mine as pattern / instructions show.

Can always dock their hat to make them more like elves. LOL  It will be fun either way.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service