Block Of the Months

There are usually multiple BoMs going on here at FatCat. Click on the image of the BoM to go to that particular download page.

2018 BoM

Gnome for the Holidays

This will start Feb. 1, 2018
Blocks will be offered on the first of the month. One block each month, with the last being offered on Nov. 1, 2018.

Click on the image or link to be taken to the download page

Instruction sheet with Yardage

this is a free download

Views: 2106

Replies to This Discussion

Can always dock their hat to make them more like elves. LOL  It will be fun either way.

I’m going to try to keep up. I have a ton of yard projects to tackle so I will try to stop in and check up on you all. Happy quilting! 

Definitely a scrap buster for me on this one :)  I LOVE gnomes !! 

Dee

Are you girls who are doing the fat cat Gnome for the holidays about ready??? Just a couple more days!!! One block a month! You can do it! And fyi.....if anyone wants to jump ahead Sindy is offering the entire pattern for 15.00 instant download now on her crafts page. ;)

I think that I am ready. At least I've found stash fabrics that I hope will work. I do need opinions on background. I'll get some pictures tomorrow and you all can vote. LOL  I won't be able to start for a few weeks. We are getting unexpected company for underterminate time. Our DIL's mother died (she lived in this area too )  unexpectedly and our DIL and her brother will be with us while they deal with settling estate stuff. Anyway. My quilt room is a guest bedroom too.

so sorry for them. that is so hard. 

I will wait till they come out each month.  I have enough to finish up right now without rushing for the first to get here.

I have been setting aside pieces in a ziploc for this one .. have my background, reds, greens, black .. gold .. and I even have a spot to hang it for next year :)  

That is ready!

wow! you are on the ball. I haven't even looked at fabric yet. LOLOL. but I figure green, red, and the other colors can't be all that hard to find in my stash. there is plenty of it. 

I am set to go.  This should be enjoyable.

It is gnome day!!!!! You can now download your first block! You will need to go to the Facebook page and follow the link she posted in fatcat friends. Put it in your cart and check out. It will come in your email. If you have any problems like a few have then use a different browser and it will work. Google chrome seems to be holding things up. But regular Google works.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service