Karen S Pollard's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"And finally, this is a floral log cabin with tone on tone whites for the lighter hal…"

Karen S Pollard replied Mar 9 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"Marti Michell templates are the ones that didn't work for me.  I'll never buy anothe…"

34 Mar 19

"This log cabin is all homespun plaids.  Hoping to have a log cabin someday to use it…"

34 Mar 19

"It was a quilt shop hosting the retreat.  We knew ahead of time what we were making.…"

34 Mar 19

"Al,  I agree with you.  I've purchased two sets of templates for a quilt workshop/re…"

34 Mar 19

"Oh, I messed up.  I am so sorry.  I didn't see the categories!!!  Well, Phooey!"

Karen S Pollard replied Jun 1, 2012 to VOTING on Paint Chip Challenge-OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS (not just participants)

22 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Mary, I've collected  kaleidescopes for about 14 years.  To me, they are magic in a…"

Karen S Pollard replied May 23, 2012 to Paint Chip Challenge-April 2012 ***RULES CHANGE*** & SIGN-UP NOW CLOSED

204 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Bates

"Gorgeous!  You lucked out on colors...love the combination!"

Karen S Pollard replied May 23, 2012 to Paint Chip Challenge-April 2012 ***RULES CHANGE*** & SIGN-UP NOW CLOSED

204 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Bates

"Shouldn't the green be in it too???  Maybe I didn't understand how this works."

Karen S Pollard replied May 18, 2012 to Paint Chip Challenge-April 2012 ***RULES CHANGE*** & SIGN-UP NOW CLOSED

204 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Bates

"Well, I didn't understand that picture.  :)    They were grouped in blocks of multip…"

Karen S Pollard replied Apr 16, 2012 to Paint Chip Challenge-April 2012 ***RULES CHANGE*** & SIGN-UP NOW CLOSED

204 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Bates

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service