rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP's Discussions (2,055)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"love the fabric in the letters! very cute block!"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Apr 8 to BOO - TACULAR BOM FROM FAT CAT PATTERNS begins April 1 st 2018.

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Gayle Clements

"sigh ...ok ...i have a lot of everything ..but finding bits of pretty lavenders, pur…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Apr 8 to BOO - TACULAR BOM FROM FAT CAT PATTERNS begins April 1 st 2018.

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Gayle Clements

"excellent!!  ...any purples that seem to be utilizing excessive space in your stash…"

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Gayle Clements

"lollollollo !!!!!!!  this is the funniest, funnest story i've read in sich a long ti…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 9, 2017 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

591 Jan 1
Reply by Beth A. North

"that turned out beautifully! can hardly wait to see what your favorite quilter does…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Sep 22, 2017 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

591 Jan 1
Reply by Beth A. North

"thanks for sharing, beth. i frequently enjoy the quilt show blogs. http://thequilts…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 11, 2017 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

591 Jan 1
Reply by Beth A. North

"oh riana ..this is such a happy happy quilt! the recipient will love it forever!!"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 8, 2017 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

591 Jan 1
Reply by Beth A. North

"this looks exactly like the quilts my hubby brought back from job in east virginia.…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 6, 2017 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

591 Jan 1
Reply by Beth A. North

"<1/2" tossed, too small for 1/8" seams ..everything else can be used in miniature…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 16, 2016 to Scrap Busting Challenge for 2016

623 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Gayle Clements

"you as a member can't do it. it's the programming of the site. request change via aq…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 14, 2016 to STASHBUSTER 2016 - BUST SOME STASH!

655 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Gayle Clements

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service