rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP's Discussions (2,060)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"ditto! ..and to plants, pretty bricks heeheehee"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 19 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"hi al ..site still not working. since i found the correct show number i went another…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 18 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19

"hi al. i wrote a discussion this morning. look in the column to the left of the cent…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 18 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19

"and i have been remiss, al, as mary says ..thank you for starting this great discuss…"

34 Mar 19

"mary, you do a lot of, most of, your own patterns/designs. will these precut stencil…"

34 Mar 19

"a town near me has a new dollar store. i'll check next time i'm over that way. i lov…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 15 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19

"how about a link riana?"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 15 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19

"i agree the prices have slowed me down too ..but i will be buying. there are several…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 14 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19

"that's how i use paper templates. i don't worry overmuch about making sturdy templat…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 10 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19

"i haven't made a log cabin quilt, but did do some log canin/fan combo blocks ..didn'…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 9 to Templates: tool or waste of money

34 Mar 19

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service