rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP's Discussions (2,042)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"that turned out beautifully! can hardly wait to see what your favorite quilter does…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied on Friday to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

476 yesterday
Reply by Gayle Clements

"thanks for sharing, beth. i frequently enjoy the quilt show blogs. http://thequilts…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 11 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

476 yesterday
Reply by Gayle Clements

"oh riana ..this is such a happy happy quilt! the recipient will love it forever!!"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 8 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

476 yesterday
Reply by Gayle Clements

"this looks exactly like the quilts my hubby brought back from job in east virginia.…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jan 6 to Stash Busting Challenge 2017

476 yesterday
Reply by Gayle Clements

"<1/2" tossed, too small for 1/8" seams ..everything else can be used in miniature…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 16, 2016 to Scrap Busting Challenge for 2016

623 Jan 21
Reply by Gayle Clements

"you as a member can't do it. it's the programming of the site. request change via aq…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 14, 2016 to STASHBUSTER 2016 - BUST SOME STASH!

655 Jan 7
Reply by Gayle Clements

"yes ..did my ipad zoom thing & saw what the imagry is. thought "wow!" ..the use…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Aug 31, 2016 to Scrap Busting Challenge for 2016

623 Jan 21
Reply by Gayle Clements

"WOW! how unique! your quilts are always in the categories of fascinating, beautiful…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Aug 31, 2016 to Scrap Busting Challenge for 2016

623 Jan 21
Reply by Gayle Clements

"oh what fun!!! ...you are a scrap usin' geniuous!"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Apr 17, 2016 to Scrap Busting Challenge for 2016

623 Jan 21
Reply by Gayle Clements

"whoa! how'd i miss this one when i was looking for mug rug ideas?!! oh well ..got it…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 26, 2016 to Scrap Busting Challenge for 2016

623 Jan 21
Reply by Gayle Clements

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service