I would like to find out if there is any interest for a Secret Santa group?

The group I belonged to previously had members complete questionnaires. Then everyone was assigned a person to be Secret Santa for. We spent the year making/buying things for that person. It was limited to whatever fit in a priority mail package. Also during the year, we'd have monthly gift ideas to make with tutorials. Then on a set date at the beginning of December, we would mail our Secret Santa gifts. Many took photos when they received their gifts and posted so all could see all the marvelous things everyone received.

Another thought is to make one item and then have a dollar limit as to what can be spent on other items. This would prevent some getting large Secret Santa boxes and others getting smaller boxes.

Any other suggestions are welcome. If there is enough interest, we can set up a group.

Views: 737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tomorrow is the deadline for Secret Santa questionnaires to be turned in. Do I have yours?

Linda, can you send me the questionaire as a pdf file my tablet wont open the word file you sent me. Sorry.

I went to the post office today and got my medium box, now I can start putting items in it.

I started a pile and have a couple of plans for gifts sitting in stacks ready to sew.

I have my medium box and have several things in it already. I buy items in bulk sometimes so I have extras and am putting some of those items in the box for my secret santa pal.I have plans for a few small sewing items to make also. It may be hard not to over-fill the box with all these ideas I have!

Wonderful idea! You can post your comments in the Secret Santa group, Chris.

Patricia Edkins, please pm me!!!!!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service