It would be great to see quilting spaces to get some ideas on organization.
Post up some ideas or pictures of your own.

Views: 3356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jackee, there is a "Longarm quiters" group on My Quilt Place with a lot of knowledge. Go check back a few pages therè & see. l remember reading about similar probs. w/batik. 

l agree w/Ruth...try different needle larger, smaller...see what works. It's probably too late to change threads?? that would be an option if you can match the colour in a polyester ( stronger) thread...not too thick, though.

I'll definitely look for that Longarmer's group.  I'd like the input.  Thanks,

Here's one photo of my sewing and stamping room.

Such a lovely space!  I love the wall color!  And I see you have lots of books!!!

I had many more books, there was no extra space. I gave away a ton of patterns, books and 7 large plastic tubs of fabric. I did the same with all my rubber stamping supplies. For some reason having less "stuff" freed me up to start being creative again.

I hope this is the correct forum. I have inherited a Jamone 6500 and sewing table from my mother. I can't for the life of me figure out how the machine goes on the table. The table is flat, but has a piece that comes up (photo). My Mom is gone now, so I can't ask her. 

Please help!

Thanks,

Susan

Attachments:

I use a chest of drawers to hold all my fat quarters. They fit nicely and I can see all the colors at a glance. It's also a great way to store all your stabilizers or patterns. Love it.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service