My favorite pattern is out of print and I can't find it for sale anywhere.  Judy Niemeyer's "Bird of Paradise."  If you have this pattern in the back of your closet or know of someone who does, please contact me!  I will reward you with money and fabric!  

Views: 675

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love this so much after looking at your post I found one and hopefully they
won't say sold already. I will be glad to mail copies to you when I receive.
Keri
Have it if you still need it
Do you still have the Bird of Paradise?
Oh my gosh! I am absolutely thrilled! Please call me soon 530-409-8961. Thank you so much!
Lori Woodel
Thank you so much everyone! Because of the wonderful quilters on this site I now own this pattern. I'm so thrilled and can't wait to get started!

awesome! 

I have a copy as well if anyone is interested

I would like to buy Judy Neimeyer's Bird of Paradise pattern if one is available for sale. Also the Amazon Star.

I found the Amazon Star pattern for sale on:

http://gobstock.com/judy-niemeyer-quilting-en/pattern-to-make-judy-...

It's listed at $49.95.  Hope this helps!

Lori

Thanks for the info. I need it to fit a king size bed and I found I could order it on her web site which will fit a king size. Now all I need is to find the bird of paradise pattern. I need it to fit a king size bed so I guess I also need the extension pieces.
Do you still have the bird if paradise pattern for sale?

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service