Good afternoon everyone  I have a question that I know some of you can help me solve.

I belong to a guilt guild and our Christmas dinner is fast approaching.  The person in charge usually makes a small gift for everyone as a rememberance.  Does anyone have an items that you either made or received that you could share with me?  Thanks.   Lauren

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been doing something similar for my guild for years.  The mug rugs are always a fan favorite for my guild.  There are some super easy ones online.  We have also done easy make pin cushions .  One of the cutest that I ever got was super simple.  They took a cupcake holder and wrapped up fat quarter and stuck a candy cane out of the middle.  It looked like a cupcake.  I still have mine at home somewhere, i will try to find it and send a picture.  How many ladies do you have?  If you need some more ideas  let me know.  I have tons of them.  I am so sad that this is the first year I am not part of a guild and wont be able to make any of the cute presents. 

This is the fabric cupcake I was talking about
Attachments:

How wonderful !! and a Great idea !!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service