Vickie Smith's Discussions (1,725)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"Joie, this is a quilt I made.  I took the idea from a picture I saw online, called C…"

Vickie Smith replied Mar 14 to Pattern

6 Mar 15
Reply by Riana Noyes

"There is a lot of good info here."

Vickie Smith replied Jul 24, 2016 to NAVIGATING THE SITE -- a note for new members

26 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Vickie Smith

"Posting this again for a new member."

Vickie Smith replied Feb 1, 2016 to NAVIGATING THE SITE -- a note for new members

26 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Vickie Smith

"Love the humor.  Several of them I haven't seen and definitely put a smile on my fac…"

Vickie Smith replied Nov 12, 2015 to Ludlow Quilts

6 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"Rogue, thanks for posting this.  "

Vickie Smith replied Nov 3, 2015 to NAVIGATING THE SITE -- a note for new members

26 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Vickie Smith

"Hi Glenda, there is a group of longarm quilters here you might be interested in.  A…"

Vickie Smith replied Oct 18, 2015 to New and looking forward to lots of good info!

1 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

"Rogue, I sew most days, except on quilt group days.  Usually too tired when I get ho…"

Vickie Smith replied Oct 3, 2015 to finding time ...

6 Oct 4, 2015

"Rogue, I just don't dust unless I have too.  Riana you look and sound very organized…"

Vickie Smith replied Aug 2, 2015 to “I keep my end tables full of needlework and quilting so I don't have to dust them.”

2 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

"Oh my gosh...  Rogue I just read this.  It is wonderful and hilarious.  Thank you so…"

Vickie Smith replied Jun 11, 2015 to a Canadan Court Judge & his take on quilting

12 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Wilma Schirra-Kays

"Yes, I saw the coat for the chicken.  Very cute.  Connie should make some for her ch…"

Vickie Smith replied May 31, 2015 to BERNINA site

4 May 31, 2015

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service