Chris Michelle's Discussions (543)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I have my medium box and have several things in it already. I buy items in bulk some…"

Chris Michelle replied Apr 22 to Secret Santa Group

44 Apr 24
Reply by Linda Koller

"I sent you a friend request. If you accept it I can send you something with this pat…"

Chris Michelle replied Sep 4, 2016 to Pam Bono patterns

5 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Chris Michelle

"I don't believe there is a place to get her patterns any longer. I downloaded everyt…"

Chris Michelle replied Aug 19, 2016 to Pam Bono patterns

5 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Chris Michelle

"That is a gorgeous quilt! WHO in their right mind would use it to cover a motor? My…"

Chris Michelle replied Mar 23, 2015 to forgotten at a baby shower ? how would you react??

24 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by kathryn Cumfer-swanner

"I really like Sulky thread and use it almost exclusively in my piecing. Haven't trie…"

Chris Michelle replied Dec 31, 2014 to aurifil 50-wt/2 ply cotton thread

20 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Susan M Johnson

"It's a Facebook page called 24 blocks"

Chris Michelle replied Sep 11, 2014 to Quilter who was looking for "Amish" Quilt pattern

8 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Shelley Kelley

"You're welcome! I posted it on a quilting page I am on and there are thousands of qu…"

Chris Michelle replied Sep 11, 2014 to Quilter who was looking for "Amish" Quilt pattern

8 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Shelley Kelley

"It is called Tahitian Postage Stamp and was in the 1988 May Issue of Quilt World"

Chris Michelle replied Sep 10, 2014 to Quilter who was looking for "Amish" Quilt pattern

8 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Shelley Kelley

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service