Jennifer Schifano Thomas's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, everyone.  I currently have the Omnigrid.  I have enjoyed using it, but the…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Feb 21 to What is the Best Basic Quilting Ruler to Buy?

6 Mar 28
Reply by Monica Schmidt

"Hello Connie!  I sent you a friend request when I saw you are in NC.  I am too, just…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Feb 19 to New to this site from NC

2 Feb 19
Reply by Jennifer Schifano Thomas

"Hello Nina!  It's great to meet you.  Your English seems pretty good to me!  I am a…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Feb 19 to Hello I am Brazilian and the new group...

12 Feb 19

"I am shopping, too.  It is so tough to know which machine will do the best job.  I'v…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Feb 1 to Tin Lizzie Machine

9 Feb 1
Reply by Carol Lee Hargrave Mitchell

"Hello Betty!  It's lovely to meet you.  I've never been to Canada.  I lived in Wisco…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Jan 9 to new girl on the block!

120 Mar 10
Reply by Carole Zacher

"Good luck!  Relax & have fun.  It just keeps getting better and better the more…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Apr 23, 2013 to Quilting on your sewing machine

22 Apr 23, 2013

"I agree with you about the "pretty makes it easier" rogue.  That's my philosophy for…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Apr 22, 2013 to Quilting on your sewing machine

22 Apr 23, 2013

"Teckla,  I've just recently moved from quilting on my domestic machine to using a fr…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Apr 18, 2013 to Quilting on your sewing machine

22 Apr 23, 2013

"Hello Quilty-Louise!  It's a lot of fun here at My Quilt Place, kind of like Faceboo…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Apr 4, 2013 to New member from Colorado

5 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by carla j walton

"Interesting discussion.  I would love to invest in a "real" iron someday.  I'm just…"

Jennifer Schifano Thomas replied Apr 4, 2013 to What irons do you recommend?

15 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Quilty-Louise

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…