Lori's kitty-approved quilts's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I found the Amazon Star pattern for sale on: http://gobstock.com/judy-niemeyer-quilt…"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Sep 7, 2014 to Please help me find Judy Niemeyer's Bird of Paradise pattern!

11 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Mary Zegelin

"Hi, I think I may have found it for you! On Amazon there are 18 used copies starting…"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Sep 4, 2014 to Lookig for, "Little Brown Bird" by Margaret Docherty

29 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Patricia Faye

"Thank you so much everyone! Because of the wonderful quilters on this site I now own…"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Jul 30, 2014 to Please help me find Judy Niemeyer's Bird of Paradise pattern!

11 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Mary Zegelin

"I have two suggestions: 1. Give guests note cards that can be passed along to the qu…"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Jul 16, 2014 to Quilt Shows - What do you love/What do you hate?

10 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Lori's kitty-approved quilts

"That is an excellent idea!"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Jul 16, 2014 to Quilt Shows - What do you love/What do you hate?

10 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Lori's kitty-approved quilts

"Do you still have the Bird of Paradise?"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Jul 6, 2014 to Please help me find Judy Niemeyer's Bird of Paradise pattern!

11 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Mary Zegelin

"Oh my gosh! I am absolutely thrilled! Please call me soon 530-409-8961. Thank you so…"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Jul 6, 2014 to Please help me find Judy Niemeyer's Bird of Paradise pattern!

11 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Mary Zegelin

"I have a lot of different Laurel Burch fabrics.  If I have the one she's looking for…"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Nov 19, 2013 to Fabric Search Help

11 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Mary J. Hayes

"Oooh! I love your cutting table!! Did you buy it or have it made?"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Oct 17, 2013 to where, oh where did I get that?

76 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Patricia McCumber

"Ooh, I love a good Google search challenge! A few months ago I needed a particular c…"

Lori's kitty-approved quilts replied Oct 17, 2013 to where, oh where did I get that?

76 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Patricia McCumber

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service