Chef Lisa's Discussions (1,986)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool quilt. I will look through my Nancy Crow book n see if this is in it. I'll…"

Chef Lisa replied Feb 20, 2016 to cut--through technique

4 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Alice

"Isn't it usually a friend or parent who gets a shower together, it may be, they don'…"

Chef Lisa replied Mar 23, 2015 to forgotten at a baby shower ? how would you react??

24 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by kathryn Cumfer-swanner

"I still have my boys quilts from friends. I'll give them to them when they have kids."

Chef Lisa replied Mar 23, 2015 to forgotten at a baby shower ? how would you react??

24 Apr 30, 2015

"Omg Carla that is beautiful! Is this the one the gal had over her engine.  I admit I…"

24 Apr 30, 2015

"Rogue, so sorry to hear your sick. Blessing you! I love that website you shared, tha…"

Chef Lisa replied Feb 21, 2015 to quilty thoughts & not ...

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"Its beautiful Cindy, I sure hope it gets some recognition.  I live in SW Fl, Cape Co…"

Chef Lisa replied Jan 2, 2015 to Happy New Year from South Florida

4 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

"Yes I do but I need to find them, they are in one of my containers. I could probably…"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 6, 2014 to BLOCK ROBIN!

8 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Chef Lisa

"Enough to do a round lets see if we can't coach some of the other girls to jump in.…"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 6, 2014 to BLOCK ROBIN!

8 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Chef Lisa

"I updated the rules on the Block Robin. I was initially going to have the block sent…"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 5, 2014 to BLOCK ROBIN!

8 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Chef Lisa

"You are signed up Pat"

Chef Lisa replied Sep 4, 2014 to BLOCK ROBIN!

8 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Chef Lisa

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service