Welcome New Members (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hand-quilting Supporter

We were in a nice quilt shop the other day, and I expressed my interest in supporting my newly retired wife's renewed "addiction." My comme…

Started by Phil Hughes

6 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Linda Lane Thornton

Hand Quilting Supporters

Went to the Jacksonville quilt show today.  Lots of wonderful quilts, unfortunately, very few hand quilted ones.  We need to convince more…

Started by Margaret

1 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

Just saying howdy.

I am a longarmer quilting for others (Kay's Quilting Corner) for 11 years now. I find little time for piecing my own things, but do so ever…

Started by Kay Freschly

0 Sep 11, 2014

Hey there from Georgia!

Hi there!  My name is Leah and I live right outside of Atlanta, GA.  I am fairly new to quilting and actually the only quilting I know how…

Started by Leah Hyde

0 Sep 7, 2014

Hello from Long Island, NY

I'm new to this forum. One year quilter. I enjoy quilting but not very good at it. Anyone else from Long Iland?

Started by Rosemarie Garone

5 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by eileen luciano

Hello from Colorado

Hello, I am new to this forum. I started sewing and quilting 18 months ago. I taught myself and fell in love. After I finished my mother's…

Started by Yael Stitelman Weinstein

3 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by sandi king

New Person

I think I checked in the first time I visited My Quilt Place.  Got an answer from a lovely quilter I've been talking to on line.  But haven…

Started by Ruth Sunday

6 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Ruth Sunday

Another New Kid

I just found this site today through Facebook.  I've been looking for a "quilter's ravelry"@!!! I was born in Kentucky and moved to Califo…

Started by Robin Leftwich

2 May 19, 2014
Reply by Vickie Smith

Hi from southwest Texas

I am a beginner quilter w 0 under my belt. Can't wait to put this fabric stash to good use!

Started by Catherine Manley Woods

2 May 19, 2014
Reply by carla j walton

Editing

Hi all, I just joined My Quilt Place yesterday..... and still am trying to navigate around the site.  I put some pictures up and now want t…

Started by Kathy Kirby

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service