Welcome New Members (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New and looking forward to lots of good info!

Hi, I'm Glenda and new to your forum. I have only been quilting for a little over a year, but the bug has really bit me hard!!! I am going…

Started by Glenda Mathews

1 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

just joined

My name is Elizabeth. I mostly hand quilt but, I do work on home macone a little bit. I am from illnois. I always like to see new patterns…

Started by Elizabeth Stafford

1 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Riana Noyes

New Here Today

Hi, Everyone!  I just joined this forum today but I've been with AQS for awhile. I started sewing when I was around 7 years old and started…

Started by Carol from Pittsburgh

3 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

if SPAMMER noticed

reading this morning & decided that blaring alert headline needed to go away. AQS/MQP has taken care of the spammer. but instead of del…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

3 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Sylvia Thomas

New Kid in Town

Hello all! I'm a new member from Pittsboro, NC and I look forward meeting people who share my addiction to fabric and quilting. Until recen…

Started by Kathleen Knopeck

5 May 13, 2015
Reply by Kathleen Knopeck

Where is everyone from

Ok, So I am newer to quilting and looking for people in the area to quilt with. Is there anyone here in Cincinnati Ohio? I am wanting to jo…

Started by Lisa Steuer-Reynolds

11 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Debbie Thompson

Man wanting memorial quilt in search of quilter(s) in Canal Winchester, OH area

Hello, I am a seamstress in N Columbus,Ohio and a gentleman contacted my Fb page wanting a quilt made from some of his mothers clothing. Sh…

Started by Amy Likens

1 Feb 8, 2015
Reply by Debbie Thompson

Happy New Year from South Florida

Hello All and Happy New Year. I have been a member for a while, but my quilting life has been upside down for almost a year now. I live in…

Started by Cindy Motes Deppen

4 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Vickie Smith

new girl on the block!

Hi everyone i'm from northern ontario canada. the winters are very long, our summers are great and full of bugs. id love to make a mosquito…

Started by laurie rousseau

124 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Sheila Horton

Hand-quilting Supporter

We were in a nice quilt shop the other day, and I expressed my interest in supporting my newly retired wife's renewed "addiction." My comme…

Started by Phil Hughes

6 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Linda Lane Thornton

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service