Techniques (162)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spool adapter for Coates and Clark pencil spools

Hi all!  I am new to My Quilt Place and this is my first entry. I have been quilting for quite a while but I am just beginning to experimen…

Started by Susan Hallberg

1 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Karin E

Horse Show Ribbon Quilt

Hi everyone,  I started quilting only 4 months ago because I wanted to make a wall quilt from my horse show ribbons. I have boxes and boxes…

Started by Tara Brannagan May

10 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Tomara Rhoden

Printer Paper Fabric ?

Does anyone know how to make the printed fabric from an ink jet printer color fast so that I can wash the shirts when they are finished.  I…

Started by Debbie Thompson

2 May 12, 2016
Reply by Debbie Thompson

Anyone working on a Dear Jane Quilt?

Back in 2006 I purchased the EQ Program for the "Dear Jane Quilt"  I started making blocks on my own and even took a class and completed 3…

Started by Jancy Muensterman

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jancy Muensterman

Longarm quilts

Hi fellow quilters, I am about to dive head first into a "for real" quilting business, specializing in t-shirt/memory...or as I prefer to c…

Started by Laura Givan Wilson

5 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Riana Noyes

Software

I'm wondering what is your favorite Embroidery/Applique software and favorite Quilting software.   I love making "in the hoop" projects cre…

Started by Tara Brannagan May

2 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by Tara Brannagan May

aurifil 50-wt/2 ply cotton thread

found a collection on sale. who uses or has used this thread. do you like it? pros & cons please? even at clearance price, a collection…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

20 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Susan M Johnson

Rules for Miniature Quilts

A number of members of my guild have formed a mini group to explore making miniature quilts. We have been working to a 3 inch to 4 inch blo…

Started by Suma Glassman

4 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

Leaking walking foot - Janome

Has anyone ever had a walking foot leak grease.  I am working on a new project only to have 8-10 inches of the thread covered with dark gre…

Started by Gail Johnson

5 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Gail Johnson

finding time ...

reading ..my usual morning occupation while waiting for pain pills to take affect, or just because. i also use this time sometimes to wonde…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

6 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service