Quilting For Charity (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

baby quilt poem

Hello, Am asking for help in finding a poem for a baby quilt. It's about this quilt is to spit upon and not being careful with it. Am tryin…

Started by Sharon Ledford

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by Vickie Brace

New idea for house quilts

We all see the house quilts and love them, but I've never made one , not even a single house block. So I started digging into the old books…

Started by cindy greenwell

4 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Cynthia

A Quilter's Garden Block I with fabric

I am looking for A Quilter's Garden block I with fabric - Thimbleberries by Lynette Jensen.  If you could help me find it I would appreciat…

Started by Johanna Wheeler

0 Aug 3, 2014

New girl on the block

I too have just joined, and am looking forward to all discussions - not just quilting ones. I live in Scotland (Glasgow) have been quilting…

Started by Andrea Lee

1 May 7, 2014
Reply by Vickie Smith

farm house bread - bread machine recipe

1 egg 1 cup buttermilk 1/4 cup water 3 tbls. butter 1 1/2 tsp salt 3 tblsp. sugar 2 tsp yeast granules 4 cups bread flour     put yeast in…

Started by carla j walton

2 May 2, 2014
Reply by carla j walton

Chapter locations for delivery

There are chapters of Binky Patrol all Over the country. You can go to www.binkypatrol.org And locate a chapter at the top right hand corner

Started by Melinda Gasque King

0 Mar 17, 2014

sewing machines

Hi, I have some advice for you. I sew a lot and the best machine out there is the Janome .I have a Janome 6500P and wouldn't trade it for a…

Started by Donna Capallia

0 Mar 3, 2014

Shades of Blue swap

I just received a envelope from some one in Kansas.  Zip code is 67005.  there was no name as to who sent it only an address.  I do so hope…

Started by Joyce A. Blakely

0 Mar 2, 2014

Never sewn a quilt.

Hello everyone, I would so Luke to make a quilt, I see all the beautiful ones on here and feel inspired. Just trying to get things is somew…

Started by Lisa Krugman

4 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by carla j walton

charity quilts

Hi everyone. I donate most of the quilts that I make. I am a member of Quilts for Kids and I like making quilts for Vets. I am in the proce…

Started by Sharon Hallett

8 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Vicki Bujnak

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service