My Quilt Place Book Lovers (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Books

I read lots of books...one of my favorite authors is Bryce Coutenay, an Australian writer.  I started reading his first book The Persimmon…

Started by Beverly A. Mattila

1 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by Suzann Darnall

Embroidery stitches: quilt savvy

Does anyone know where I can purchase this book of Ms. Waldman's.  I have searched every book jobber's I know of and the only place that ha…

Started by E R Baird

4 May 16, 2012
Reply by Suzann Darnall

Hunger Games

Oh my! Great books, I read the whole series on a cruise this past January.  I downloaded the first one, Hunger Games on my Kindle to take o…

Started by Sharon Britt

13 May 11, 2012
Reply by Sharon Britt

Thanks

Just discovered this site on My Place and have already read two of Marie Bostwicks books, and am enjoying them very much.  Also like Jennif…

Started by Lynn Lybolt

2 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Sherry Combs Sharpnack

Looking for a book on BasketWeave Quilts

Years ago, I saw a basket weave quilt on (I'm pretty sure it was Sewing with Nancy).  It was 7 fabrics.  It was done in strips.  It was mag…

Started by Kathy DeRouchey

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by patbruck

Bill Cameron County Line

Have not read anything from this author.  But I am a few pages into it and an enjoying the read.  I  had found the book when I was looking…

Started by Nina Finnell

3 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by dee lowe

Lisa Gardner is a favorite of mine

I love the way that Ms Gardner weaves stories about different people into one story!  I have read both her DD Warren series (detective stor…

Started by Kathleen Schedler

2 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by connie smith

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service