Let's Share those UFOs (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with a 30's Quilt

Hello everyone: I was given a hand quilted grandmother's garden quilt by my friend's daughter.  My friend was put in a nursing home by the…

Started by Jancy Muensterman

1 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Doris Kammer

My most treasured UFO

Many years ago my grandmother showed me some quilt blocks that she had stored in her hope chest that were made by her mother.  This was pro…

Started by Pamela White

44 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

UFOs do you ever have enough?

Most of us have more UFOs than we can count, but when does it become enough, already? How long to you keep them around? Today, the most won…

Started by Maxine Funk

14 May 13, 2012
Reply by Lindy Wesney

looking for a rjr fabric

I need 2 1/2 yards of Stitches in Bloom, 2004, RJR Fabric (off white background small pink bouquets with green leaves)

Started by Sidney Wilder

4 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by viki hagan

BLOCKING SPAMMERS

WE HAVE BEEN SPAMMED!!!  Unfortunately, it's now part of the problems we have to tend with as long as we have the worldwide web.  I have…

Started by Garnie P. Bethea

10 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Margie Wells

Kicking it off with a fun book

Hopefully you'll all share some UFOs you have around your house. We thought it would be fun to share a book in light of Helen's recent reti…

Started by American Quilter's Society

21 May 1, 2011
Reply by Mary Christopher

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service