Having Fun (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quilting survey

Hi Fellow Quilters, I am currently doing my Master's degree and have to conduct a survey for my research class. Please help me out! The lin…

Started by Jean Rock

4 May 14, 2015
Reply by Riana Noyes

opinions needed

o.k. quilters, i am in the market for a new sewing machine that i am hoping will be ''the one'' i have been considering a janome 6600p beca…

Started by carla j walton

469 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Riana Noyes

quilty thoughts & not ...

i had a cold :(( ...it has morphed into bronchitis, my annual winter fun thing :)) this means a great excuse to waste ..er ..spend even mo…

Started by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

11 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

Quilt Shops....What do you love most that keeps you going back for more?

Just wondering what stands out in your mind when you visit a quilt shop?  What makes you love the shop and want you going back for more?  I…

Started by Bernice Rodriguez

14 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Christina Yoo

What sells raffle quilt tix?

My guild has been having steadily declining sales of tickets for our raffle quilt for the past 8 years or so.  I believe there was a small…

Started by Connie McDonald

9 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Connie McDonald

hello to all my friends & future friends at My Quilt Place ...

NATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY – First Sunday in August NATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY National Friendship Day was originally founded by Hallmark in 19…

3 Aug 3, 2014

Quilt Shows - What do you love/What do you hate?

My guild has had a show every year for the last 34 years. We are always looking to make it better so I thought I would ask - What do like m…

Started by Lynn Sykes

10 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Lori's kitty-approved quilts

the weekend is near - be firm - housecleaning is NOT on the to-do list

The Rules of Housework For those days when you'd rather be QUILTING: The Rules Of Housework 1. Vacuuming too often weakens the carpet fib…

7 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Riana Noyes

We are now 8 in number... HEXIE LOVERS

I think all 7 of you are ahead of me. I am still sorting my hexies by size. And have just now navigated to our discussion board.

Started by Diane Gambrell

1 Jun 30, 2014

Reno Quliting show

Wow what a experts that was ! After driving up their and paying for the room it self , I had the most hardest time finding this show ! I di…

Started by Kim Allison

4 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Kim Allison

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service